Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 385.259 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 171,607,602 (¥445,434) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)