Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tabriz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2151.154 IRRX / JPY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 668% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 764,321,790 (¥1,976,399) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 99,500,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)