Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 394.053 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 165,766,412 (¥420,670) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)