Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.633 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 96,900,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,413,745 (COL$4,763,568) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)