Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 12% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,802,923 ($2,917) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)