Cost of living in Paris, France vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 50886.172 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 85% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 172,851,942 (€3,397) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 93,500,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)