Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 859 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 33147.018 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,655,445 (C$4,213) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)