Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 10382.197 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 97,300,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 76,285,816 (RM7,348) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)