Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.878 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 101,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,528,027 (Rp 25,200,066) in Jakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)