Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 5430.556 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 97% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 187,427,213 (HK$34,513) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 95,200,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)