Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 559.958 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 45% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 97,300,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,745,530 (₨95,981) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osorno costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)