Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz and Buenos Aires have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabrizor theparallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,906 prices entered by 714 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 466.290 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,810,614 (ARS $130,414) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in The Hague costs €33,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)