Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 24739.560 IRR / AZN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 41% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,293,145 (2,558 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)