Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.743 IRR / PYG *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 36% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,210,673 (9,818,710 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)