Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 59388.889 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 5% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,700,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 88,906,337 (Dinar 1,497) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)