Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2799.521 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 80% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 18,701,427 Shilling (€6,680) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,400,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)