Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.642 TZS / COP
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,571,160 Shilling (COL$5,562,336) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 4 hours ago)