Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 2319.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 60% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 15,080,150 Shilling ($6,503) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,410,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)