Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 2318.740 TZS / USD
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 22,072,246 Shilling ($9,519) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)