Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2318.180 TZS / USD
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 20,998,236 Shilling ($9,058) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,400,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 55,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)