Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 2318.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,653,467 Shilling ($2,870) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,180,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)