Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tabora, Tanzania
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,805 prices entered by 717 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.809 TZS / ARS *
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,290,510 Shilling (ARS $127,497) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 3 hours ago)