Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 411.131 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,576,887 Shilling (R$ 11,132) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,050,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)