Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.636 TZS / COP
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,080,122 Shilling (COL$6,416,647) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)