Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 3270.661 TZS / JOD
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 7,158,594 Shilling (Dinar 2,189) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,180,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)