Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.553 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,450,122 Shilling (981,483 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)