Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.717 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 37% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$9,497 (ƒ 13,253) in Willemstad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)