Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.731 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 35% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$14,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$9,065 (ƒ 12,393) in Willemstad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)