Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.480 AUD / BHD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 714 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 48% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)