Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Suzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.384 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Suzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 11% more expensive than in Suzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,795元 (Dinar 1,599) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000元 in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)