Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Suzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.165 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Suzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 10% more expensive than in Suzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,164元 (Dinar 1,408) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000元 in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)