Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 31% cheaper than in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
Are you moving to Guatemala City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Guatemala City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Stoke-on-Trent? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 380 (about 1 hour ago)