Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs St. Louis, Missouri, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23881 USD / MYR
Do you live in St. Louis, Missouri? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in St. Louis, Missouri (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in St. Louis, Missouri you would need to make just about $2,467 (RM10,329) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)