Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Spokane, Washington, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00068 USD / IQD
Do you live in Spokane, Washington? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 46% cheaper than in Spokane, Washington (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Spokane, Washington you would need to make just about $2,785 (4,073,142 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)