Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Sofia, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24997 BGN / CNY
Do you live in Sofia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Sofia (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 лв in Sofia you would need to make just about 3,101 лв (12,406元) in Shijiazhuang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)