Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Sofia, Bulgaria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BGN / IRR *
Do you live in Sofia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Sofia (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 лв in Sofia you would need to make just about 2,128 лв (﷼ 55,732,259) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)