Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Skopje, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 137.333 MKD / BHD
Do you live in Skopje? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 57% more expensive than in Skopje (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 109,900 ден (Dinar 800) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 ден in Skopje.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)