Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Singapore
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01713 SGD / AFN
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 65% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $10,000 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $3,471 (202,624 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)