Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Shenzhen, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30464 CNY / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 650 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Shenzhen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Shenzhen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000元 in Shenzhen you would need to make just about 27,032元 (Mex$ 88,733) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)