Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Shenzhen, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.234 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Shenzhen? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Shenzhen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000元 in Shenzhen you would need to make just about 20,182元 (R$ 16,356) in João Pessoa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johannesburg costs R 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 4.00 BYN (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 5 hours ago)