Cost of living in Durango, Mexico vs Shenzhen, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30543 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Shenzhen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Shenzhen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000元 in Shenzhen you would need to make just about 19,005元 (Mex$ 62,224) in Durango.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)