Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Shanghai, China
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 35,027元 (﷼ 217,875,693) in Zahedan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 21,177,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)