Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 20,558元 (Rp 44,535,563) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $22,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Khartoum costs 1,313 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)