Cost of living in Yangzhou, China vs Shanghai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 51,065元 in Yangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)