Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09077 CNY / INR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 64% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 22,283元 (₨245,493) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)