Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06500 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 54,878元 (¥844,337) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Haifa costs 140,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kurgan costs руб 355,000 (about 1 hour ago)