Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09196 CNY / INR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 24,966元 (₨271,497) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Bernardino, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)