Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.053 CNY / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,386 prices entered by 354 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)