Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 25,203元 (R$ 20,509) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 180,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)