Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 46,097元 (₩7,770,570) in Suwon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)